Email marketing done right can do wonders to any digital marketing strategy. If you’re starting from scratch but ready to commit, it’s crucial to grasp the basics so you can reach your target audience and keep their interest.
Email marketing as a way to communicate directly with your target audience can achieve several different goals:
- Create new, lasting, and healthy relationships with prospects
- Build brand recognition with frequent exposure
- Build brand reputation with customer centric approach
- Increase sales through strategic promotions
- Encourage subscribers to share emails to loved ones and friends
- Boost brand loyalty through repeat purchases from current customers
- Widen consumer base by incorporating social media profile links
There are many reasons why email marketing is a worthwhile investment, but here are the 5 key benefits:
Let’s start with the most important aspect – What’s the average cost of email marketing? Basic subscriptions for most email marketing platforms are free while premium plans often come at an affordable price. Email marketing is also relatively inexpensive compared to mainstream marketing channels – no fees to pay in exchange for exposure on TV, billboards, or other print media.
Build email templates and customize according to campaign goals just the way you like it:
- Segment email list based on set criteria for personalized targeting
- Prioritize email marketing campaigns that will generate the highest ROI
- Design assets that reflect unique brand identity and that attracts more click throughs
- Tag email contacts to boost engagement levels and brand loyalty
- Set up fully automated workflows with business goals and subscribers’ needs in mind
Having an organic email contact list means sending messages to people who actually want to see what is on offer and who are most likely to become qualified leads that will convert. This is more engaged type of email list that ensures better open rates and a more successful email marketing program.
The Preferred Marketing Medium
According to Marketing Sherpa’s research, 72% of customers use email to get updates or keep in touch with their choice of businesses while Yes Lifecycle Marketing’s 2018 survey revealed that email is the most preferred channel for brand communications among 47% of consumers. On the other hand, a 2018 study by Radicati Group revealed that over 3.8 billion people use email for business communication on a regular basis.
According to an eMarketer study, email marketing has an ROI of 122% which is four times higher than other marketing platforms. Direct Marketing Association stated that email marketing done right can result to as high as 4,300 percent ROI without draining company resources as compared with other marketing mediums.
Before you can email anyone, you need expressed permission from users. While buying email lists has its merits, it should be used with extreme caution and it might not even be worth the trouble for your business. Emailing people who don’t opt-in specifically would be a complete waste of your time and money.
What you need in order to get started the right way is choose an email marketing tool that enables you to create personalized, dynamic emails that will increase conversion rates and generate ROI immediately.
Waves is a complete email marketing tool for building and implementing data driven email marketing campaigns that creates stronger customer connections, increased brand loyalty, and higher business revenue. Get started now!